Your privacy is important to Brian Leach Consulting Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Brian Leach Consulting Ltd collects, and the ways in which Brian Leach Consulting Ltd uses that personal information.
Brian Leach Consulting Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information you provide us for the purpose of registering with theis website.
- Information on software downloads from this website.
- Information on transactions carried out through this website.
- Any other information that you send to Brian Leach Consulting Ltd.
Using Personal Information
Brian Leach Consulting may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website.
- Enabled your access to and use of the website services.
- Send you products that you purchase.
- Supply to you services that you purchase.
- Send you statements and invoices.
- Collect payments from you.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Send you technical communications.
Disclosing Personal Information
- Brian Leach Consulting Ltd. will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
- In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Brian Leach Consulting may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Information that Brian Leach Consulting collects may be stored and processed in and transferred
between any of the countries in which Brian Leach Consulting operates to enable the use of the information
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this Statement
- This website contains links to other websites. Brian Leach Consulting Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This document was created using a contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.